Being in debt can cause a lot of stress and worry, and lead to serious consequences. It’s best to seek advice as early as possible.
Financial wellbeing resources
The Money Advice Service
Help and Kindness
listings for 'debt advice'
Contacting the helpline
Call us on: 0808 802 2000, 8 am - 6.30 pm Mondays-Fridays and on Saturday between 9 am and 1 pm.
Email us at: email@example.com.
Our helpline is free, confidential and independent
- Help you complete a benefit calculation
- Help you find grants
- Find an adviser to help with benefits, debt, housing & legal issues
- Use webchat for help with our tools
- Give immediate money or emergency funding
- Give benefits advice or tell you what to do
- Provide emotional support
- Advocate on your behalf
- Change benefit decisions
- Offer advice on appeals