Psychiatry Summer School
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW
29th July – 1st August 2019
An exciting 4 day programme for those looking to apply to UCAS Medical School for 2020 (sixth formers only).
The week includes:
- Introduction to Psychiatry
- Common Mental Health Problems
- Ward/Clinic based training
- Talks from patients with lived experience
- Tips for UCAS Medical School application
- Mock interviews
WHO CAN APPLY?
If you are in sixth form and have a keen interest in pursuing this career and in applying to Medical School then this is for you!
As places are limited all applications will be scored by our panel of professionals and the successful candidates will be notified by the 2nd week in June. Any that are unsuccessful will also receive an email.
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications will be open from 1st- 31st May 2019Work experience