“I have a fantastic team that I work with – we’re like a close-knit family. I live locally so it’s brilliant to serve local people from the area. I’ve been working here for 23 years, first starting out as a catering assistant and working my way up to senior chef. You get good career development opportunities working here.”
Paul, Senior Chef
About our Catering Team vacancies
Our brilliant catering staff make sure our patients and front line staff have highly nutritious, quality food and drink when they need it. Your impact won't go unnoticed as you provide freshly cooked food to aid staff work and patient recovery, meeting all medical and cultural needs. We are looking for keen caterers to support our staff and patients health in this important area of the Facilities team.
A bit more about joining the Catering Team:
- We are looking for people who have the right values and want to make a difference
- Full training and support will be provided, although catering experience is preferred
- Access to free career coaching and development opportunities
- Opportunity to join a basic digital skills training course, with topics including how to operate a computer, using email, navigating our online systems, and support in accessing further training courses
- Flexible working options, including family-friendly hours
- Excellent NHS pension scheme
- 27 days of annual leave, rising to 33 over ten years
- NHS and Blue Light Card discounts, helping you save money on your shopping and much more
- Nine staff networks available for you to join and bring positive change to our overall Trust
- Applicants must have the right to work in the UK.