Whether it’s for learning a new skill, updating an existing skill or to help build confidence in a work environment, Training is a valuable investment to your future.
- Bournemouth and Poole College – School Leavers, Adult Skills, Apprenticeships, Degree level, vocational and personal development
- Skills and Learning Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole – Vocational Courses, Personal Development, Health and Wellbeing, Maths and English
- Bournemouth University – Under-graduate, post-graduate and CPD
- Kingston Maurward – Kingston Maurward College offers full-time, part-time, apprenticeships and degree level courses (Highter Education) in a wide range of subjects: Agriculture, Blacksmithing, Animal Science & Welfare, Business & Professional, Countryside & Environment Management, Equine Studies, Floristry, Foundation Learning, Horticulture, Arboriculture, Construction, Outdoor Adventure, Public Services, Military Preparation and Sport & Fitness
- SWRAC –SWRAC is an education organisation helping people who are unemployed, have special educational needs or who are disadvantaged in other ways – all aimed at equipping people with the right skills needed for employment.
They offer training activities such as traineeships, supported internships, apprenticeships and employment skills, as well as specialist vocational training in hospitality, construction and the environment – all aimed at equipping people for employment in those sectors.
- REC (Recovery Education Centre) The Dorset Recovery Education Centre (REC) is jointly delivered by Dorset HealthCare and the Dorset Mental Health Forum, a peer-led charity. It provides education and training for people who are affected by mental health problems, focusing on self-management, self-determination, choice and responsibility.
Courses are available to people with personal experience of mental distress and their carers/supporters, friends and family, and also for staff members who work alongside people suffering periods of ill health.
- Paragon Training
Apprenticeships and short courses.
- Best Training
- Business course
- ITC/ECDL/Lets Get Digital (Basics)
- Functional Skills
- Employment support
- Security in Retail Training