Attend Anywhere instructions
Attend Anywhere is a secure NHS video call service for patients with pre-arranged appointment times only.
The video call is free (except your internet usage charge) and data is not used whilst you are in the waiting room.
- You can use Attend Anywhere on any device that accesses the internet.
- You can use Google Chrome or Safari (for Macs and iOS devices) browser, but Attend Anywhere will not work on Internet Explorer. You can download Google Chrome or Safari for free.
- You will need a webcam; this is usually built in to Laptops, iPads and mobiles or you can use an external camera.
Step by step instructions:
- 10 minutes before your appointment time, find and use a quiet room.
- Go to www.dorsethealthcare.nhs.uk
- Scroll down and click on ‘Attend Anywhere’.
- Scroll down and click on ‘Speech and Language’.
- Press ‘SALT (Adults)’
- Click ‘Enter the waiting area’.
- Click ‘Start video call’.
- Click ‘Continue’ and wait to be connected.
- Click ‘Start Call’. You are now in the waiting area and will see your own face onscreen.
- When the therapist is ready, your image will shrink to the bottom of the screen and you will see their face on your screen.