Why do an apprenticeship with Dorset HealthCare?
- Receive a dedicated mentor with experience in your area
- Flexible learning to suit you and the service
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- Earn while you learn on Dorset Healthcare’s competitive apprenticeship wage
- Joining us as an apprentice is a great way to start your career in the NHS.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships are training programmes that you undertake alongside your job, they are made up of knowledge, skills and behaviours. An apprentice learns the knowledge through the learning provider and then applies the skills and behaviours to their role. We have a range of apprenticeships available in both clinical and non-clinical areas ranging from level 2 (equivalent to GCSEs) to level 7 (equivalent to a Masters).
Where to find our opportunities
Dorset HealthCare offers over 50 apprenticeships such as:
- Business Administration
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Trainee Pharmacy Technician
- Customer Service
- Psychological Wellbeing
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech and Language
- Data Technician.
If you would like some advice on getting into the NHS or to enquire about our employability days, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Dorset HealthCare :: Prince's Trust co-location project