Referral info for GPs:
You can refer patients to our service through the e-referral NHS platform. However, some services might provide their own referral form (Word documents) listed further down this page and also available on their dedicated page. Alternatively, services such as Steps2Wellbeing, might accept self-referral by phone or by filling online forms.
Useful websites for professionals
Useful resources for your patients
- Adult SALT Referral - Bournemouth & Christchurch
- Adult SALT Referral - Central
- Adult SALT Referral - Jurassic
- Adult SALT Referral - Poole & East Dorset
- CAMHS Referral Form
- CAMHS Referral Guidance - 11/21/17
- DHC Blandford Physiotherapy Self Referral Form 2017 - 2/9/18
- DHC Wimborne Physiotherapy Self Referral Form - 2/9/18
- New Telehealth Referral form - 6/26/17
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy Service – Requesting Professional Advice and Support - Toolkit for Schools
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy Service – Form for Schools to request Professional Advice and Support (Electronic Version)
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy Service – Form for Schools to request Professional Advice and Support (Manual Version)
- Podiatry Department - New Patient Podiatric Referral form - 6/26/17
- Podiatry-Guidance-for-GPs - 6/26/17
Online referral and registration forms
- Recovery Education Centre
- Sexual Health - Targeted Outreach Service (for health care professionals only)
Support groups (for carers, families, friends and patients)
Are you living in Bournemouth and Christchurch and caring for somebody who has been diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease or any other form of dementia?
Are you keen to gain information on the condition and how best to help the person you are caring for?
Are you unsure what help is available locally?
Would it help to meet with other carers?
Kings Park Hospital runs a 10 week Carer Support and Education Group that can help answer all of these questions.
For further details contact Sue Mitchell (Occupational Therapist) on 01202 705568
481 Radipole Lane,
Are you caring for someone with dementia?
Then you might be interested in this Dementia Workshop for families and friends, caring for someone with dementia
This workshop is free of charge and will be held on:
Beginning 4th June, 2018
Ideally, you will need to attend all 7 weekly sessions of the workshop at Safewise, 481 Radipole Lane, Weymouth, DT4 0QF. The aim of the workshop is to maintain the wellbeing of the person you care for and yourself and to meet other people in a similar situation, in a supportive and friendly atmosphere.
Places are limited. Please note that this course is not suitable for the person you care for to attend.
- Find out more about dementia and how it affects the person you care for.
- Discover ways to respond to un-usual things the person may say or do.
- Learn ways to combat stress and how to recognise it in yourself.
- Be better prepared should a crisis loom.
For further information or to book a place please contact Wilma on 01202 305093