Dorset Open Door is a partnership of local and national bereavement charities and health and care organisations working together to make sure you get the support you need. Some organisations provide direct bereavement support services and others are key in sharing communications, training and community supports.
Dorset Wellbeing and Recovery Partnership, the partnership between Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust and Dorset Mental Health Forum, are leading on this project. The WaRP brings together lived and learned expertise, have significant experience in co-production and bridge the statutory and 3rd Sector.
To find out more about our partners please head to their respective webpages.
- Advice Dorset Partnership
- Age UK
- Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole Community Action
- Coroner's Court Support Service
- Cruse Bereavement Care
- Dorset Carers Project
- Dorset Community Action
- Dorset Mental Health Forum
- Dorset Mind
- Dorset Race Equality Council
- Mosaic – Supporting Bereaved Children
- NHS Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group
- Rethink Carers Support Dorset
- The Douch Family