The services we offer
Dorset HealthCare provides a wide range of services, both clinical and non-clinical.
We are responsible for all mental health services in Dorset and the majority of community services. We are the biggest provider of healthcare in Dorset, serving a population of almost 700,000 people. Our clinical services include
- Dorset's 12 community hospitals and minor injuries units
- Adult and children's community and mental health services
- Specialist learning disability services
- Community brain injury services
- Addiction services
You can find out more about our clinical services in the Our Services and Hospitals section of our website.
We also provide the following non-clinical services and opportunities:
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Patient information leaflets
- Foundation Trust membership
- Volunteering opportunities
- Communications and media releases