Governors - elections
If you are a Dorset HealthCare member, you are eligible to stand for a governor role.
Governors play a vital role in the work of the Trust and make a real difference by:
- helping to shape our future strategy and the services we provide
- providing feedback on the quality of our services so they can be continuously improved
- undertaking a number of statutory responsibilities including the appointment of our chair and non-executive directors
- holding the board of directors to account for its performance
- representing the views of members on key issues, and consulting them on the important matters such as proposed service developments and changes.