Home enteral nutrition (HEN)

If you are fed by a tube, you can ring the home enteral nutrition (HEN) team for support and advice on 01202 711531. You can also email dhc.hen.east@nhs.net.

Patients can be seen in their own home or appointments can be made to see them in a day centre, school or at a respite care provider. If appropriate, telephone or video consultations can also be arranged.